Goals for 2014
Bahamas (via Cruise)
New York City
Become an Athlete.
What it means to me (and this may be different to your interpretation, but these are the fitness goals I set for myself):
Run 4 5Ks this year (one every season)
Be able to do at least 10 Pull Ups
Squat my weight
Walking while doing a hand stand
Being able to swim 5K (I hate swimming but I’m going to try and love it)
Be able to do the Splits all three ways
Eat primarily Whole Foods
Own a Dog
(I want a Mahagony colored, female Maltipoo with a white spot on her neck. Her name is going to be Molly- I clearly have everything figured out already ha ha)
Live Happy ♥
Document my journey of accomplishing my goals on my blog
10 Things you need to know about Me
1. I’m 100% German, my parents immigrated before I was born.
2. Born in Chicago, moved to Munich, Germany when I was 8 yrs. old, moved to Florida at 16.
3. I graduated from University of Central Florida with my Bachelors in Marketing- Sales Track, and am in the works to pursue a Master’s and PhD in fitness and nutrition.
4. I love pink and Tiffany blue
5. I love Tiffany’s!!
6. I’m obsessed with Disney. It’s pretty bad…
7. I love reading anything about healthy lifestyles and how to be successful in life
8. I name everything Princess… my car is called Princess, my hamster’s name was princess, my 21st Birthday was princess-themed
9. I love to travel and learn about new cultures
10. I love trying new things!