Stocked with vitamins, minerals and protein to help your digestive system and keep your body clean and well functioning
- Wheat Grass
- Best for: cleansing, weight loss, healthy blood, digestion
- Barley Grass
- Best for: anti-viral and neutralizes heavy metals in your blood
Did you know? Barley Grass has 11x more calcium than milk, 5x more iron that spinach and 7x more vitamin C and bioflavonoids than orange juice!
- Wild Blue-Green Algae
- Best for: brain functionality, memory, healthy immune system, anti-viral, helps against cold and flu
Did you know? Wild Blue-Green Algae has 60% protein content and is full with beta carotene, vitamin B’s, and chlorophyll!
- Best for: blood sugar level regulation and satisfys cravings (guess which super food I bought first)
Did you know? Spirulina has a 70% protein content!
- Best for: immune system support, cholesterol reduction, prevents hardening of arteries
Did you know? Chlorella is packed with vitamin B, C, E and tons of minerals!
- Leafy Green Vegetables
- Best for: reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer
- Try: Rocket, Spinach, Dandelion Greens, Kale, Watercress, Parsley, Lettuce, Endive, Chicory, Broccoli, Sprouts, Mustard Sprouts
Fruits & Nuts
- Goji Berries
- Best for: protection against diseases, reverse aging (guess what the second super food was that I bought…) plus tons of antioxidants and vitamin C, A, B1, B2, B6, E and amino acids and minerals… you get the point- it’s a super food.
- Raw Cacao
- Rich in: Antioxidants, magnesium (which is the most deficient mineral), iron
- Packed with antioxidants! Your best choice are frozen acai berries.
- Best for: energy production, increased sexual desire, fertility support, immune system enhancement
- It’s advised to get the powder for best results.
- Coconuts- we’ve gone nuts about them coconuts (lame joke I know)
- Rich in electrolytes and the coconut oil has an abundance of healthy saturated fat for immediate energy production
- Best for: metabolism boost, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti- fungal
- Best for: Cold and flu, digestive disorders, skin disorders, pain relief, headaches, infections, anti-bacterial, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory
- Look for Frozen Noni!
It’s the Bees Nees
- Royal Jelly
- Rich in: Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Best for: stress, fatigue, insomnia, skin and hair
- Best for: Anti-bacterial, inflammation in the mouth, tonsils, throat, strong immune system
- Bee Pollen
- Rich in: Protein
- Best for: Allergies, aging, mental and physical capacity
Seaweed has some of the most amazing benefits and I love eating this stuff!! It helps purify your blood, alkalizing your body, protect you from environmental toxins, detox and boost weight-loss. It is also high in Calcium and antioxidants.
- Used for Sushi
- Try and get the untoasted version.
- Offered in a supplement form
- Perfect for hot seaweed baths
- Offered in whole or in flakes. If you choose to get the whole version, make sure you soak it in water before use.
- Amazing with grain dishes, stir fries, soup, salads and curry dishes.
- Either fresh or dehydrated
- Use in soups, stir fries, stews and stocks. It is best to hydrate it in water.
- Add a strip of this when cooking beans or to sprouts when they’re soaking.
- Best for: Bowel movements, increase in metabolism and thyroid function, releases mucus
- Use: drink as a tea (especially in the morning!)
- Aloe Vera
- Contains: natural steroids, antibiotics, amino acids, minerals and enzymes
- Use as skin moisturizer (especially if you have acne or eczema), on cuts, burns and bruises; or drink it in juice form
- Best for: increase in Lymph flow, natural antibiotics, immune system stimulator
- Use: Supplement or Tea
- Best for: stress, energy, restoration, anti-infection and anti-fatigue